"Becoming Citrix certified is a proven way to boost your earnings, strengthen your resume and enhance your professional reputation." - from Citrix Blogs
The CXD-210: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration 7.6 LTSR (Long Term Service Release) course is structured to help a prospective Citrix Certification test-taker prepare for the upcoming Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization (CCA-V) certification exam. It also ensures that the test-taker has the tools, knowledge, and experience to manage a XenApp and XenDesktop environment.
The CXD-210: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration 7.6 LTSR course will (as stated in the Citrix Blog post):
- Show you how to install, configure and manage your XenApp and XenDesktop LTSR environment for high availability and strong security.
- Teach you critical skills for smooth implementation, effective configuration and efficient management.
To get started towards CCA-V certification
- Be sure to keep up with the latest skills in XenApp and XenDesktop administration.
- Understand the function of FMA with XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Know and identify components of a XenApp and XenDesktop environment.
- Know how to install XenApp, XenDesktop, StoreFront, and Receiver.
- Understand the roles of Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups, and how to create each of them.
- Successfully test a XenApp and XenDesktop environment.
A high-level list of CXD-210: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration 7.6 LTSR course topics
- Architecture Overview
- Initial Requirements and Lab
- Installing and Configuring a XenApp and XenDesktop Site
- Provision and Deliver Application and Desktop Resources
- Providing Access with Citrix StoreFront and Receiver
- Understanding and Configuring Citrix Policies
- Application Presentation and Management
- Printing with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Citrix Profile Management
- Managing the XenApp and XenDesktop Site
- XenApp and XenDesktop Site Redundancy
- XenApp and XenDesktop Site Basic Network Security
- Monitoring the XenApp and XenDesktop Site
- Introduction to Supporting and Troubleshooting XenApp and XenDesktop
Some of the course details include:
- It is designed for those with no experience or a limited amount of experience with XenApp and XenDesktop.
- The recommended pre-requisite course is CXA-105: XenApp and XenDesktop Foundations.
- The course is intended for: Administrators, Engineers, and Architects.
- The course is a 5-day, instructor led format, learning through hands-on lab time.
- This course will help one to prepare for the Citrix Certified Associate in Virtualization exam and gaining the CCA-V certification.
Get a head-start
- Read the CXD-210 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration 7.6 LTSR course description.
- Sign up for and complete the CXA-105: XenApp and XenDesktop Foundations course.
- Sign up for and complete the CXD-210: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration 7.6 LTSR course.
After doing these things you should be well on your way to passing the CCA-V certification exam.