Citrix has released the 1Y1-A20 Citrix XenApp 6.5 Beta Exam, free of charge!
There are 207 questions and you have 225 minutes (
over almost 4 hours) to take it.
- Understanding the Citrix Architecture
- Licensing and Installing XenApp
- Configuring XenApp Sessions
- Configuring XenApp Policies
- Publishing Applications and Content
- Additional Management
- Managing Performance and Load
- Configuring Printing
- Enabling and Securing Web Access to Published Applications and Content
Register at www.vue.com/citrix to take it. Hurry, because there are a limited number of seats!
You will not receive your score right after taking the exam. You will be notified a few weeks later with your score and if you passed.
When taking a Beta exam, Citrix Education REALLY wants your feedback. So please, don’t plan on taking this exam unless you are OK with being a bit of a critic. If a question is fine the way it is, you of course don’t have to add feedback, but if there’s anything you don’t like about it, please take the time to let them know. There is a feedback button on the exam or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the beta exam number in the subject line, after taking the exam.
If you pass the exam, it counts towards your certification. If you don’t, at least you got one free shot at it!